Secure Drop

Only accounts whitelisted, with special conditions or a private link can claim this drop

Possible mint: #9185 / ∞

Level 3 Mining Chest

asteroidbots

0.5 WAX

Available / Max supply ∞ / ∞

Sold 3889

Mining Chest - Level 3 Content
Fragment + %100 Chance of a Tool Part
(12.5% chance of Tier 1 or 50% chance of Tier 2 Tool Part or 37.5% chance of Tier 3 Tool Part.)
Extra 3% chance of Energy Core.

Requirements

  • Hold Mining License
  • Hold Hunter

How to obtain a "Mining License"?
Anyone with at least 1 mining tool can request this license on our Discord server.

Discord: https://discord.gg/sNbUhwJBxD
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asteroidbots
Twitter: https://twitter.com/asteroidbots
Web: https://asteroidbots.io
Game: https://play.asteroidbots.io