Drops

Possible mint: #72 / ∞

GOO GOONS PACK OF 5, Gen. 1

googoonsgen1

39.76 WAX

Available / Max supply ∞ / ∞

Sold 13

GOO GOONS are NFTs for First-Timers! Highlighting accessibility and affordability. Collect them! Trade them! Give them away to get new people pumped about NFTs!

Please consider using GOO GOONS to onboard new people. I promise that prices for new packs will stay low, forever!

This pack contains 5 cards with the following chances of occuring:

  1. 60% uncommon, 30% chance for a rare and 10% chance for a progenitor
  2. 70% uncommon, 30% rare
  3. 100% common
  4. 100% common
  5. 99% common, 1% progenitor (hail mary)

You can get commons from this set by buying the FIVE DOLLAR CRYPTO PRIMER but the only way to get uncommons, rares and mythic (progenitors) is by trading or opening packs!

I chose $2.99 in USD so that even if WAX goes up, any guides or tutorials using this collection don't need to change. I personally guarantee that for generation 1, this price will not change.

Read more about the project at googoons.net !

Open packs here! https://neftyblocks.com/c/googoonsgen1/packs