Drops

Possible mint: #6 / 1000000

Magic Music Crate - Eternal Spirits Volume 1

kaleidoscope

141.24 WAX

Available / Max supply 999995 / 1000000

Sold 5

Magic Music Crate - Eternal Spirits Volume 1

Introducing "WAX TRAX" from The Kaleidoscope NFT Series!
This Crate contains 11 WAX TRAX from the first common variants of The Eternal Spirits.
Each pack roll contains a 90% chance of a Common WAX TRAX and a 10% chance of a Gold WAX TRAX NFT containing the 5.1 remastered audio tracks.