Paranormal Quacktivity Booster Pack

#604
Last updated on: May 25, 2024, 01:08:48 AM
Last updated on: May 25, 2024, 01:08:48 AM

Auction ended

at 16/11/2022

19 WAX

Winning bid

xio34.c.wamwon the auction

Seller nftgdertzsd1

  • AttributeValue
  • name Paranormal Quacktivity Booster Pack
  • img QmZbWLpSzS2g6WUdWro1vpe6GXMT9yahUK2cFTxANVpWs8
  • number_of_cards 1
  • chance 10% chance of getting Spooky Quack GIF. 90% chance of getting one of two Stickers, related to the theme. Limited additional Blends can be made from Stickers!
  • unpack_url https://neftyblocks.com/c/digitalducks/packs

Price history

Price history in WAX

No price history available